Di Bella Coffee

Birthdays are always special whether you celebrate with family or friends and what can be better than replacing a birthday cake with your favourite waffle. :) The much awaited visit to this cafe was successful day before yesterday with my friends. Not friends rather besties (though it isn't a word in dictionary)  but you know how buddies are, attention seekers :P

Birthday Nutella Waffle
Di Bella coffee located at Versova is very cosy and compact place. I liked the ambiance,it is a good place to spend time with friends; just what I did. After a good lunch at the Stomach 2, we all headed to Di Bella for my waffle cutting ceremony. The staff was kind enough to present us with a wax candle for making my birthday wish. If you ever go to this place, please have patience as the waffle takes time to be served. Someone with a knowledge of cooking will definitely understand that waffle takes time to be cooked.:)
Di Bella Coffee- Waffles are so good

"Sabar ka faal meetha hota hai" suited well for this occasion when the food was served on the table. The first bite itself was so divine that our expressions matched up. Unfortunately one of my friends wasn't well so she couldn't eat much. I wonder how she controlled her temptations for that delicious, well presented waffle.
We had ordered for chocolate explosion however we were served nutella waffles. For the people who known me will definitely know my reaction to such a situation. However, the presentation and the taste of the dish was so good that I was totally engrossed in enjoying each bite. :P
This place is definitely a hit, looking at the way everyone keeps posting about it on Instagram, Facebook, twitter, etc. The outlet has opened in so many locations in Mumbai itself which definitely talks about its success.
I  would like to share my, as I like to read others experiences too. :)
In love!!! :P
We have already planned our next visit, keeping in mind that it prime product is coffee which is yet to be tried.

Comments

Popular Posts